Author: Glenda Beals
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Important Announcement
 We would like to thank you and everyone involved for your dedication to geocaching and getting this approved. Hopefully, everyone will respect the land and help to maintain it's integrity.
We will send our thank you emails if we are able to locate the addresses.
Will be requesting our permits soon.
Thanks,