Author: T9L
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] State trust land
We certainly understand what is going on and also had several of ours on public roadways ( that pass through State Trust Land) archived. We will be dutifully retrieving containers shortly.

Has anybody appealed the roadway ones? I do understand that there was a request for fast action so a map checking algorithm was used to find anything that appears to be on State Trust Land.

I do plan to post notes when the containers are retrieved and encourage others to do the same to show our community is responsive and responsible.

Brad and Deb
Team Nine Lives