Author: Patrick Brown
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] is this used any more?
I still thing we need to figure out a way to advertise this list , as
newer cachers do not find out about it .

Maybe make cards and put them in caches ??

Aldo maybe put a link one each of our cache pages ?? with the other
cache info.

Some one design them and make them a jpg and I will print some i can put
in caches :-)