Author: Brian Cluff
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] is this used any more?
It's still based on email, which is still the most used technology on
the Internet and doesn't require any extra special software or plugins,
and is multi-platform. The others services are fads that come and go...
still got a Myspace account?

Facebook isn't the new cool place anymore and is starting to go the way
of Myspace by loosing users by the millions and Twitter is just stupid.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/29/facebook-losing-users-millions_n_3180589.html

No matter what the trendy technology is I would have to put control of
everything in the hands of some other company, and the other services
track records of protecting people's privacy, not bombarding people with
ads and emails they didn't ask for as well as having long term staying
power has not exactly been awesome.

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek