Author: Daniel Anderson
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Looking for a place to shoot...
So long as you are on Forest Service land (look for the brown posts) and
there are no postings you can shoot. I have some favorite spots East of the
Valley. I, like you, tend to come home with more trash than I went with. It
is ashame people are slobs. THey leave trash lying around and then wonder
why the Government closes areas. These areas a even better if you have
four-wheel drive. You can escape the crazy clueless folks who just want to
show off their new "toy" and waste ammo shooting at their recently emptied
beer cans.

We have had good luck throwing a tarp down to keep the brass and shell
casings contained.

Just my $0.02 worth.

Daniel