+ (text/plain)
Auteur: Scott Wood
Aan: az-geocaching
Nieuwe Onderwerpen: [Az-Geocaching] Another archived cache
Onderwerp: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Re: Phoenix area caches
At 05:43 AM 1/10/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>Stay out of the poison oak in Southern California. I have learned 2
>thing: (1) Poison oak is the 2nd most common plant in Southern
>California. (2) You can get the oils on you from the bushes even though
>the bushes have dropped all their leaves. Without leaves, they're very
>difficult to notice/identify.

I grew up around poison oak and have a surprisingly high tolerance for
it. Guess I am lucky in that regard. Even with that, we will be taking
things very carefully while out there. You are right about it when the
leaves fall though.

In liberty,

Scott

www.myblueheaven.com