Author: Gale
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] State trust land
They are not looking into it with mine despite my appeal. I got only the generic "we are looking into it with all the caches" message and thats it. As far as my cache is a concern, its a dead issue with them.

As for the facebook report, I cannot get on facebook except with one account that I do not want linked with geocaching. (I dont want some people from that account to know my geocaching name lol.) Can you place a report on the listserv please?

Tsegi Mike and Desert Viking

Till a voice, as bad as Conscience, rang interminable changes
  On one everlasting Whisper day and night repeated -- so:
"Something hidden.  Go and find it. Go and look behind the Ranges --
  "Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you. Go!"

Rudyard Kipling ,   The Explorer  1898