Author: Patrick Brown
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] is this used any more?
I still see a lot of cachers find my caches how ever if they are way out
in the tolies they don't get found as often. Someone found one of mine
the other day that had not been found for over 2 years. if they are
close to a black top road they have a better chance. It seem for now any
way the in town Micros seem to draw the interest, how ever that could
change. and i think there are a lot of cachers who don't log them.
We don't get out as often as we would like either.

PANDA77

--
        Patrick Brown
       YCSRT 3213  N7FHB

T.E.A.M = Together Everyone Accomplishes More