Author: Cord
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Required permits in AZ
Cannot restrain myself from quipping: This is Arizona, after all, where
the common belief is held that the world is only 6,000 years old and it
was all settled at the Scopes Monkey trial....thus, at night with my
flashlight, under the covers, I read and subscribe to heresy. Why do I
suspect you of doing the same?