[Az-Geocaching] Fwd: AzGeocaching: GeoCache Tutor needed wil…

Top Page
Message as email
+ (text/plain)
Author: Jason Poulter
To: listserv
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Fwd: AzGeocaching: GeoCache Tutor needed will pay $ :-)
please reply to email below if you can help

This is an enquiry e-mail via http://www.azgeocaching.com/ from:
Richard Stevens <>

I'm having a heck of a time figuring out how to use my E-trex, and I'd
like to learn how to geocache with it. I would be happy to pay somebody
to help me learn how to efficiently use the E Trex and go Geocaching
soon. I'm actually computer literate, but I seem to be missing something
in the translation. If you know someone who could spend a couple hours
with me on this relatively soon, I would pay that person directly or
contribute to a fund for your organization or whatever works for you.

Thanks much for any suggestions you have.

Az-Geocaching mailing list

Arizona's Geocaching Resource