Author: connie stahlman
To: az-geocaching@listserv.azgeocaching.com
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Az-Geocaching Digest, Vol 209, Issue 1
I have done very few caches since my caching partner Cubpilot died in
aug of 2009.  It's hard for me to drive and cache by myself any more,
but I still love doing it!  How can I develop a list of hiking caches,
not to strenuous and up to 2 mile walks?  Have new friend but he is only interested in desert and hiking ones.  And I now longer have a 'desert' vehicle!

Personally, I like this site better than the facebook one-

orygun connie

Connie
 It's not our abilities that show us who we truly are, it is our choices.