Author: listserv@azgeocaching.com
To: az-geocaching
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] azjammin's big camping trip (A.B.C.T.)
also... on the way home from prescott this weekend... stopped off at the Bloody Basin road exit for a little lunch break. and wsa checking out the info station and I did not realize that camping is allowed on the Agua Fria National Monument. this might be another fun place to camp. near the river perhaps??? I have been wanting to take the trip from I -17 down to cave creek via Bloody Basin...
anybody done this?