Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] I spy TEF

From: "EvilFISH" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 16:43:02 -0700

http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/arizonaliving/articles/1207gps1207.html
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Brian Casteel" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2005 4:29 PM
Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] I spy TEF

Which paper?

Brian
Team A.I.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
CAMERON BRONIARCZYK
Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2005 4:11 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] I spy TEF

There is a picture of TEF in today's paper, on the front of the "Living"
section.

_________________________________________________________________
FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar - get it now!
http://toolbar.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200415ave/direct/01/

____________________________________________________________
Az-Geocaching mailing list [email-masked]
To edit your setting, subscribe or unsubscribe visit:
http://listserv.azgeocaching.com/mailman/listinfo/az-geocaching

Arizona's Geocaching Resource
http://www.azgeocaching.com

DISCLAIMER:
This message is confidential, intended only for the named recipient(s) and 
may contain information that is privileged or exempt from disclosure under 
applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient(s), you are notified 
that the dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly 
prohibited. If you receive this message in error, or are not the named 
recipient(s), please notify the sender at either the e-mail address or by 
calling the telephone number associated with this transmission. Please 
delete this e-mail from your computer (or discard this fax).  Thank You.

____________________________________________________________
Az-Geocaching mailing list [email-masked]
To edit your setting, subscribe or unsubscribe visit:
http://listserv.azgeocaching.com/mailman/listinfo/az-geocaching

Arizona's Geocaching Resource
http://www.azgeocaching.com

____________________________________________________________
Az-Geocaching mailing list [email-masked]
To edit your setting, subscribe or unsubscribe visit:
http://listserv.azgeocaching.com/mailman/listinfo/az-geocaching

Arizona's Geocaching Resource
http://www.azgeocaching.com