Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] New Earthcaches

From: Gale <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 20:00:17 -0700 (PDT)

The next one, Luke Salt Deposit, needed clarification and will probably be posted tomorrow. Im hoping to have another one done before the end of the month. It will also be in the valley area. If anyone in other parts of the state want earthcaches, email me. I have lots of location possibilities, but cant get to them to get coordinates before they are no longer able to be listed on gc.com. I would be more than happy to work with people in setting up earthcaches of their own. 

Ted Louis Glenn <[email-masked]> wrote:South Mountain Metamorphic Core Complex has been listed:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=b980de5b-d835-49ac-a85f-1bb3b9377ece

The logging requirement is included. I don't see the other new
earthcache yet.
--
Ted Louis Glenn (tlglenn AT mindspring.com)
Tucson, Arizona, United States
Do not place my email address in a public place without my consent.
____________________________________________________________
Az-Geocaching mailing list [email-masked]
To edit your setting, subscribe or unsubscribe visit:
http://listserv.azgeocaching.com/mailman/listinfo/az-geocaching

Arizona's Geocaching Resource
http://www.azgeocaching.com

Tsegi Mike and Desert Viking
 
Till a voice, as bad as Conscience, rang interminable changes
  On one everlasting Whisper day and night repeated -- so:
"Something hidden.  Go and find it. Go and look behind the Ranges --
  "Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you. Go!"

Rudyard Kipling ,   The Explorer  1898

---------------------------------
Yahoo! for Good
 Click here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort. 

____________________________________________________________
Az-Geocaching mailing list [email-masked]
To edit your setting, subscribe or unsubscribe visit:
http://listserv.azgeocaching.com/mailman/listinfo/az-geocaching

Arizona's Geocaching Resource
http://www.azgeocaching.com