Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Waypoint Mapping

From: AZcachemeister <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2005 18:29:08 -0700

The right GPSr, with the right map installed will do this. I believe the 
Garmin 60c(s) does routing with the included basemap. My (our!) Magellan 
Meridian Gold and/or Platinum will do turn-by-turn street routing if the 
DirectRoute maps (purchased separately) are active. If you have a 
laptop, the other programs mentioned will do the job too!
Of course laptop = big screen = high cotton. :-)

Cache On!

EMa wrote:

> Is there a mapping program out there (possibly like mapquest) that you 
> can enter waypoints and it will give you actual directions from point 
> to point rather then a direct line (like my GPS)?
>  
> Thanks
>
>
> EMa   <<< = >>>   Geo Gypsy
>  
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Yahoo! for Good
> Click here to donate <http://store.yahoo.com/redcross-donate3/> to the 
> Hurricane Katrina relief effort.
>
>------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>____________________________________________________________
>Az-Geocaching mailing list [email-masked]
>To edit your setting, subscribe or unsubscribe visit:
>http://listserv.azgeocaching.com/mailman/listinfo/az-geocaching
>
>Arizona's Geocaching Resource
>http://www.azgeocaching.com
>  
>