Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] Geocaching weather

From: "Brian Casteel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 13:15:43 -0600

You forgot about the shoes...the story ALWAYS needs to talk about the
shoes...or lack thereof.

Don't talk to me about waist-high snow, because that'll mean I either need
more lift, a bigger engine, or both.  That gets expensive!  :)  Not that I
would complain about getting both in the pursuit of a vehicle that will
traverse anything.

Brian
Team A.I.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Bill
Nolan
Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2005 12:51 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] Geocaching weather

Ah yes, the old days, when it was so much hotter -- or colder, depending
upon where you lived.  I grew up in the upper Midwest, and back then the
snow in the winter was waist deep or higher for months at a time in the
winter.  Yep, I had to walk to school, and it was 3 -- no, 4 miles, and it
was uphill both ways.

Bill in Willcox

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
CAMERON BRONIARCZYK
Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2005 10:08 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Geocaching weather

I've been sayin for a long time, that it is not as hot as it could be here. 
I remember when I was graduating High school, and working on my Eagle 
project, it was hotter than (the surface of the sun). When planes can not 
land at sky harbor because of the heat, it is HOT.  I can remember years 
hanging out at night and it would be 101 degrees at midnight! These days are

hot, but tolerable (this coming from a guy who works in an air conditioned 
warehouse).

____________________________________________________________
Az-Geocaching mailing list [email-masked]
To edit your setting, subscribe or unsubscribe visit:
http://listserv.azgeocaching.com/mailman/listinfo/az-geocaching

Arizona's Geocaching Resource
http://www.azgeocaching.com

DISCLAIMER:
This message is confidential, intended only for the named recipient(s) and may contain information that is privileged or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient(s), you are notified that the dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you receive this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please notify the sender at either the e-mail address or by calling the telephone number associated with this transmission. Please delete this e-mail from your computer (or discard this fax).  Thank You.