Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Tucson Dinner Event !

From: Robert & Linda Smith <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 15:02:32 -0700

Scott,

If you want to go to the French place on the corner, I'll be there.  Oh, 
it's "Jaque in de Box" I think.  That is if we don't have something else 
big on the calendar.

Bob Smith, Team Petite Elite

Roping The Wind wrote:

>
> .. and here I am stuck up in Sedona and missing all the great event 
> caches down south! :(
>
> hhhmm... Maybe I could organize one up here? Anyone up for a dinner 
> event cache at the Enchantment Resort? Dinner only runs about $100 a 
> couple :)) LOL
>
> Scott
> Team Ropingthewind
>
____________________________________________________________
Az-Geocaching mailing list [email-masked]
To edit your setting, subscribe or unsubscribe visit:
http://listserv.azgeocaching.com/mailman/listinfo/az-geocaching

Arizona's Geocaching Resource
http://www.azgeocaching.com