Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] Tucson Dinner Event !

From: "Roping The Wind" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 13:47:25 -0700

>From: "Crystal Hinkle" <[email-masked]>
>Reply-To: [email-masked]
>To: <[email-masked]>
>Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] Tucson Dinner Event !
>Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 12:44:51 -0700
>
>How's Grasshopper Point, Scott?  It's been a long time since I was
>there....do they have any ramadas or anything there now?  That's a pretty
>area and it's free!!
>
>You could always try for Flagstaff too, since it isn't far away.  Buffalo
>Park has a cache or two I think and that'd be a central point of town for
>any Flagstaff cachers.  Let me know if you want any help planning.  I'm in
>the valley, but I think I told you that I grew up in Flagstaff, so I do 
>know
>a few areas around there.
>
>Crystal
>HinkleHouse

Not no more! Grasshopper Point is a fee area. $7 to get in. Basically, any 
place on the National Forest  land that people really enjoy going to and 
frequent regularly for recreation... the government turned into a fee area! 
That place is always crowded too. Very popular with the tourists. Anywhere 
around here were there are tourist... I avoid like the plague! :)

Scott
Team Ropingthewind

____________________________________________________________
Az-Geocaching mailing list [email-masked]
To edit your setting, subscribe or unsubscribe visit:
http://listserv.azgeocaching.com/mailman/listinfo/az-geocaching

Arizona's Geocaching Resource
http://www.azgeocaching.com