Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] Geocaching news

From: "Andrew Ayre" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 09:25:37 -0700

I could be wrong but I think Buxley's effectively died because gc.com cut
off their access to data. Shame really.

Andy

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2005 9:10 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Geocaching news

I get a magazine called CampingLife. In the April issue there is an article
"High Tech Treasure Hunts." They talk about geocaching as being another
family thing that can be done while out camping. Nice write up.
Geocaching.com is one of the listed Favorite Geocaching Websites. Also
included is a couple that I had not heard of. Buxley's geocaching waypoint
- brillig.com/geocaching, Geocaching with Navicache - navicache.com.

Barry

____________________________________________________________
Az-Geocaching mailing list [email-masked]
To edit your setting, subscribe or unsubscribe visit:
http://listserv.azgeocaching.com/mailman/listinfo/az-geocaching

Arizona's Geocaching Resource
http://www.azgeocaching.com