Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Terracaching, micros, and The Wave

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 14:37:24 EST

Most of the upper epidermis from my youth is still on those rocks!
 
Speaking of Northern  Arizona, does anyone know about this weird landscape? 
Looks like I  am going to have to take a road trip  soon:

_http://naturalbornhikers.com/TheWave/thewave.htm_ 
(http://naturalbornhikers.com/TheWave/thewave.htm)  
__________________________________________________
Do  You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around  
http://mail.yahoo.com 
DISCLAIMER: This message is confidential, intended only for the named  
recipient(s) and may contain information that is privileged or exempt from  
disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient(s), you  are 
notified that the dissemination, distribution or copying of this message  is 
strictly prohibited. If you receive this message in error, or are not the  named 
recipient(s), please notify the sender at either the e-mail address or  by 
calling the telephone number associated with this transmission. Please  delete 
this e-mail from your computer (or discard this fax). Thank You.  

____________________________________________________________
Az-Geocaching  mailing list [email-masked]
To edit your setting, subscribe or  unsubscribe  visit:
http://listserv.azgeocaching.com/mailman/listinfo/az-geocaching

Arizona's  Geocaching  Resource
http://www.azgeocaching.com

____________________________________________________________
Az-Geocaching mailing list [email-masked]
To edit your setting, subscribe or unsubscribe visit:
http://listserv.azgeocaching.com/mailman/listinfo/az-geocaching

Arizona's Geocaching Resource
http://www.azgeocaching.com