Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] New Web Site

From: "Team Tierra Buena" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 10:47:03 -0700

Thanks, Andy! Do you think it will be necessary to subdivide the UK any
further than we've already done? If so, what would you recommend?

Steve

Team Tierra Buena 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Andrew
Ayre
Sent: Friday, November 07, 2003 10:06 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] New Web Site

For England Hampshire County Council has a set of guidelines. Ask the user
"Tim and June" as I believe they negotiated the details. I hope this helps.

Andy

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of Team
Tierra Buena
Sent: Friday, November 07, 2003 9:29 AM
To: Arizona Geocaching
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] New Web Site

We started kicking this around at the Halloween Event Cache, and now it's
live:

http://www.geocachingpolicy.info <http://www.geocachingpolicy.info/> 

It should be pretty self-explanatory. We hope it will prove useful to both
Geocachers and land managers (We're also informing Mary Estes about it for a
start). Send any submissions, comments or suggestions to the email address
on the Web page. 

Now if we could only post successfully to the Geocaching.com forum, we
should be on our way.

Marc (Tamo's Clan'Destiny)

Steve (Team Tierra Buena)