Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] Milestones

From: "Bell, Robert" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 11:24:32 -0700

No doubt -  Way to go, those are some impressive numbers!!

Look out Larry!

Rob,
Team CHUMP

-----Original Message-----
From: Brent Milner [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, November 04, 2002 9:28
To: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] Milestones

Wow, Team Sprocket is a machine! Way to go, y'all.

-FroBro Q-Tip

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of Scott
Sparks
Sent: Saturday, November 02, 2002 10:24 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Milestones

I'd just like to take a moment to announce a couple milestones for my 
family's team, Team Sprocket.   We began geocaching on September 19th of 
this year, just 45 days ago, after being introduced to the 
sport/hobby/obsession by a close friend, AJ.JR.  I quickly involved my 
wife and two children and, this past week, we surpassed 3 important 
milestones.  On Wednesday, we tied, and then passed Team Sand Dollar's 
old record of  93 (Arizona) finds in one month.  That same day, we found 
our 100th cache, and hit the respected "century" mark.  In the process 
of that marathon caching day, we crept into 2nd place for the most 
(Arizona) finds in one day with 26, second only to Wolfb8's astounding 
record from September 9th.  We spent over 13 hours caching that day and 
drove over 170 miles on just a Starbucks coffee and a cheese danish.  On 
Thursday, we finished up with 101 finds in the month of October  and we 
celebrated with dinner at Red Lobster.  We want to thank all of the 
geocachers in Arizona (and elsewhere) who hid caches that we found and 
challenged both our minds and our physical endurance.  We also want to 
thank all of you who have developed and promoted the sport of geocaching 
and particularly those who maintain the web sites associated with it.

Thank you all.
Team Spocket
(Sprocket, Lady Sprocket, Spark Plug & Sparky)

_______________________________________________
Az-Geocaching mailing list
[email-masked]
http://listserv.azgeocaching.com/mailman/listinfo/az-geocaching

Arizona's Geocaching Resource
http://www.azgeocaching.com

****************************************************************************
**********************
The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential.
It is intended for the named recipient(s) only.
If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager or
the 
sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any one or make
copies.

** eSafe scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content **
****************************************************************************
**********************

_______________________________________________
Az-Geocaching mailing list
[email-masked]
http://listserv.azgeocaching.com/mailman/listinfo/az-geocaching

Arizona's Geocaching Resource
http://www.azgeocaching.com