Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] RE: why did you choose the team name that you use?

From: Jason Poulter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 13:47:24 -0700

thats how i pronounce 'W' also...

how can a sinlge letter be 3 syllables long.... that like defeats the 
purpose of it being a letter....  think about it every other letter is 
only one syllable...

i digress....

i get so sick of saying double u double u double u . blah . com

i shortened it to   dub dub dub . blah . com

much easier... i suggest everyone start using it, lets start a campaign 
to rename the letter 'W' to 'DUB' !!!!!!!

jason
team snaptek

Dennis Wodarz wrote:
> The origin of "D-Dubs" isn't really exciting. It's basically just my
> initials (no middle name for me) DW pronounced the way several friends
> do.
> 
> FroBro D-Dubs