Subject: [Az-Geocaching] FW: Response to "A high-tech scavenger hunt"

From: "Justin Sever" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 18:18:41 -0700

I just received this second response back from the reporter in reguards
to the story and e-mail that I sent her earlier.

-Frobro Goose

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, August 07, 2002 6:13 PM
To: Justin Sever
Subject: RE: Response to "A high-tech scavenger hunt"

You're more than welcome to write to my editor. His name is Tom Spratt.
His phone is (602) 8699. He's on vacation for the next few days,
however. If you can't wait, go ahead and call our metro editor. His name
is Paul Maryniak, and can be reached at (602) 444-4810.

It would be great if wrote a letter to the editor. I believe you can
send it straight to [email-masked]

P.S. It was a canned response, and I do apologize. But I have gotten a
lot of e-mails today. And then I started watching the replies on the
list serv. I much prefer a discussion. People have been asking a lot of
questions - about locations, proof, etc. - and it would take me all day
to respond to each one. THanks.