This forum is generally for folks wanting to play a game.  A very friendly game, and a lot of fun. 

Why in the world would you choose to insult so many people who have faith in God and/or in Jesus Christ in this forum?  Was there really a need for that? Did we insult you in any way?  And, why the choice of this day, Easter?  This is a day we (Christians) remember the rising of our Lord and Savior. This is also the weekend of Passover for our Jewish friends. 

Some speak of tolerance of our differences as a desirable thing. Is this the way you display yours?

Steven Stringham
A believer in Jesus Christ.

On 3/31/2013 8:21 AM, Cord wrote:
Cannot restrain myself from quipping:  This is Arizona, after all, where the common belief is held that the world is only 6,000 years old and it was all settled at the Scopes Monkey trial....thus, at night with my flashlight, under the covers, I read and subscribe to heresy.  Why do I suspect you of doing the same?

On 03/30/2013 02:40 PM, Regan Smith wrote:
You can walk in Bulldog for free
On 3/30/2013 10:03 AM, Cord wrote:
George, Bulldog Rec Area has several access gates to primitive roads into different use area's.  I assume you will wish to access Bull Dog from the old Sheep Crossing Area near the bridge crossing near Saguaro Lake.  The permission is free and provides the combination to the gate locks and also permission to enter for recreation uses.  It is available at the Ranger district ofice at 5140 E. Ingram St., Mesa, Az.
On 03/29/2013 08:53 PM, AJ George wrote:
We recently returned to the Phoenix area after leaving in 2005. The only required permit I was aware of was for State Trust Land. However, I recently read a cache log or description and it referenced a Tonto Pass. What is that and where would I get one? I am assuming it is probably another required permit?

I eventually plan on getting out to Bulldog Canyon and getting "Geocache". I know a permit is required for access there. I know it is a limited time-frame permit.

So if I am going to geocache in AZ, what federal/local permits do I need? Do all geocache descriptions state whether a certain permit is required? Or is that a crapshoot?

AJ George II aka G-Squad