Author: Gale
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] State trust land

Hmm I replied but never saw it ...

They archived my Where Eagles Fly Cache claiming it was on state trust land. It isnt. I asked them to reconsider their action explaining that it is at tempe marketplace and not on state trust land.

Tsegi Mike and Desert Viking

Till a voice, as bad as Conscience, rang interminable changes
  On one everlasting Whisper day and night repeated -- so:
"Something hidden.  Go and find it. Go and look behind the Ranges --
  "Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you. Go!"

Rudyard Kipling ,   The Explorer  1898