Author: Paul Ross
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Boy Scout - Venturing Leader and Scout training help
John,
I spoke with you on the Phone. My info is:

Paul Ross
Asst Webelos Den Leader ( my wife is the Den Leader) though I do most of
the work.
Email:
Phone: C 480-221-3659
               H 480-844-0339

Let me know how the class is to be laid out and time.

I look forward to working with you and your powderhorn group.

Paul
I used to be a Beaver