Author: Gale
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Coming into the area
If you can get to Prescott, a must do cache is the Raven's Labyrinth. It is worth the trip.

Tsegi Mike and Desert Viking Till a voice, as bad as Conscience, rang interminable changes
  On one everlasting Whisper day and night repeated -- so:
"Something hidden.  Go and find it. Go and look behind the Ranges --
  "Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you. Go!" Rudyard Kipling ,   The Explorer  1898