+ (text/plain)
Author: Rodney Nissen
To: az-geocaching
New-Topics: [Az-Geocaching] I need help downloading caches onto my gpsr
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Coming into the area
Hey all!

I'm a cacher hailing from the forested lands of Alabama.

Now that we have all the redneck and "marrying your sister" jokes aside
(please, they only do that in South 'Bama).

Me and a few coworkers/fellow cachers are heading into the Pheonix/Maricopa
County area in a few weeks, and as such, I was wondering if you guys have
any must-find caches we should look at while out there.

I should point out that while I've lived in El Paso before, my colleagues
have never been out of the Southeast - and they may not know how to breath
without 100% humidity. I don't think an unguided trail hike is good idea
for any of us.

Thanks
NoNameYet202