Author: Esteban
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Are people still caching?
I just moved from Tucson to Phoenix and have been super busy. :/ The
weather is so ideal now, though! I have also been pretty bad because let
my membership lapse a long time ago. Anyway, I just got a new Acer A100
which is my first Android device and I downloaded some neat geocaching
apps. I really look forward to taking out my son and looking for our first
Valley cache (a.k.a treasure).

With all that said, I know lots of people still doing it. So no worries.

Btw, there is a new "Challenges" app on the Andriod market
that looks kind of neat. I might try to do some challenges over Christmas
break from work.