Author: Brian Cluff
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Fw: Harry advised me to visit this site. I’m so happy now!
The person who sent this email has been deleted from the discussion list.
We could molderate the mailing list but that would cause every single email to be delayed and interupt the natural flow of the discussion.
I believe that this email was not actually sent by the person in the from pert of the message but rather by their computer which is infected with something.
In the long run I believe we should continue the way we have and just deal with this annoyance from time to time... its only happened 3 times in the last 10 years so it should be livable.

Brian Cluff
AZgeocaching.com
Team Snaptek