Author: Mathew Wilde
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Missing soldier - Dugway Utah
My Sister and brother inlaw live near there. I have forward this email to
them.

On May 26, 2011 7:28 PM, "ShadowAce" <> wrote:

I know a lot of folks watch this listserv and I am hoping to reach anyone
in Utah that can help..

Please, if you know anyone who caches around Mid/West Utah, please please
pass this information along to them:

My name is Dirk and we cache by the name ShadowAce. We live in Tucson
Arizona and my cousin's son was stationed at Dugway Utah. I am looking for
any cachers in the western Utah area.

" Spc. Joseph Bushling, 26, left English Village to drive around the desert
in his black 2010 Mitsubishi Lancer Saturday night, May 7th, 2011. On
Sunday, May 8, 2011, at about 7 p.m., he contacted a friend at Dugway
stating that he had run out of gas and was going to walk back to the test
area, according to a press release from Dugway Proving Ground. No contact
with him has been made since that phone call. His last known location was
west of Granite Mountain, which is about 35 miles west of Dugway’s main
gate.

On His CAR WAS FOUND AT Lat 39.98649 Long 113.20004"

N 39 59.189, W 113 12.002 for us Geocachers.

I am hoping this is not an improper use of Groundspeak, but I am asking
cachers who visit the area or who own a cache in the area if they may have
seen something, anything, that might be useful to the search.

A forum/page is also being used on Facebook to help get information out and
I ask you to please, if you are willing, share this with all the local
cachers who might be in the area.

Thank you in advance.

Dirk Harris / ShadowAce