Author: AZcachemeister
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Prescott Courier: Geocacher finds ancient Yavapai jar
Dave's Geo-nick is CariocaeFilhos.
He was looking for the final stage of my cache, Journey to the Center of
the State.
Here's a LINK
<http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=ed812bb2-22c7-4625-aa9e-58175817b529>
to his log, where you can see some closer pictures of the pot.

MAJOR kudos to Dave for doing the right thing!
If there was a /*Geocacher of the Year*/ award in Arizona, I know who I
would vote for.

Steve, aka AZcachemeister